Sitting here this morning with my hot cup of Kenyan white tea, remembering some of the benefits of God’s grace in my life.
Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits:
- Who forgives all your iniquities,
- Who heals all your diseases,
- Who redeems your life from destruction,
- Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
- Who satisfies your mouth with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s (Psalm 103:1-5).
What a glorious day to know Him and revel in His goodness in my life!